- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 4 medium tomatoes (about 1 1/2 lb.), chopped $
- 2 onions, diced $
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Prepare a charcoal fire and let burn to a gray ash. Place corn on grill set about 6 inches from heat source. Cook, turning often, until kernels have softened and are lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Let cool, then cut off kernels from each ear (you'll have about 1 bowl).
- In a large bowl, combine corn kernels, tomatoes, onions, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce. Add parsley and stir well. Chill until ready to serve.