- 1 cup baby potatoes
- 1 cup blanched baby corn , cut into 25 mm. (1") pieces and
- 3 tbsp fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- salt to taste
To Be Ground Into A Paste
- 6 to 8 whole dry kashmiri red chillies
- 4 cloves of garlic (lehsun)
- 2.5 inch of ginger (adrak)
- 4 tsp coriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
- lemon wedges
- onion rings
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly, pierce them with a fork and boil in salted water till they are done.
- Make a marinade by combining the ground paste, cream, kasuri methi, mustard oil and salt.
- Marinate the potatoes and baby corn in this marinade for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Arrange alternate pieces of potatoes and baby corn on skewers.
- Grill over a charcoal or electric barbeque till they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and onion rings.