- 3 to 4 tbsp fresh curd/yogurt or cashew yogurt
- 1 and half cup fresh mint leaves/pudina
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves/dhania
- 1 green chili/hari mirch, chopped
- 1 small onion/pyaaz, chopped
- ½ inch ginger/adrak, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves/lahsun, chopped (optional)
- 1 tsp cumin powder/jeera powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp dry mango powder/amchur
- Black salt or rock salt as required
- Take the curd in a bowl and beat it with a whisk or spoon or egg beater till smooth.
- Mix the spice powders and salt with the curd.
- Grind the mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger, onion and green chili with little water to a smooth paste.
- Mix the freshly ground green chutney with the curd.
- Blend both of these till they become uniform and one in color.
- Serve the mint chutney with any tandoori snack or starter.