- Rohu 1 kg
- Turnip 500 gms
- Hing ½ tsp dissolved in water
- 3 tbsp roasted fennel powder
- 5 cloves
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Sonth (dried ginger) 2 Tbsp
- Veri Masala 2 Tsp
- Mustard Oild for frying and cooking
- Salt as per taste.
- Fry 1 kg Rohu in mustard oil , and in the same oil fry 500 gms Turnip cut into big chunks and keep aside .
- In the same hot oil add 1/2 tsp of dissolved hing , 5 cloves , 1Tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder , 1/2 Tsp of turmeric and 4 cups of water , then add 3 Tbsp of fennel powder and 2 Tbsp of sonth ( dried ginger ) , salt and the Kohlrabi ,
- Cook till it is tender , add the fried fish , cook for 5 mins and then finish with 1 Tsp of Veri masala .
- The curry is this to be eaten with rice . Very easy and different tasting curry.