- Chicken drumsticks 1 kg
- Curd - 250 ml
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 tbsp each
- Chilly flakes - 1 tsp or as per taste
- Onion powder - 2 tbsp
- Mint/coriander paste - 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Marinate chicken drumsticks in curd, ginger and garlic paste, chilly flakes, onion powder (onions fried till golden brown and crushed), mint/ coriander paste, coriander powder and chilly powder ( just for colour - I used Kashmiri chilly powder) and oil. The chicken should be marinated overnight or a minimum of 4 hours to enable it to absorb the marinade.
- Line the chicken in a baking dish and bake in the oven for a minimum of 60 - 70 mins at 200 degree C. Turn the drumsticks once or twice over to get an equally golden colour on all the sides. We did it over Charcoal Barbecue so got amazing aromas also.
- Serve with Mint and Yogurt Chutney.