After being officially named as langda tyagi by my husband, it was time for me to eat some desserts because I got hurt today and only dessert make me fine :D :D . So with my condition as of now I can only make something instant. Here is a recipe of my quick cake. You can use any biscuit (bourbon, jam treats etc etc)
- 1 large packet and 1 small packet of oreo biscuits (19 pairs. 38 biscuits in total) (with white cream or orange cream) if using dark chocolate one add some sugar too.
- 1 cup milk (240 ml)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder OR 3/4 tsp eno
- Crush the biscuits roughly. [Do not remove the cream].
- Transfer to a blender and add baking powder and blend it to a fine powder.
- Remove it in a bowl, add milk and make a fine paste.
- Grease a microwave safe dish liberally with butter and add the paste to it.
- Microwave for 5 minutes [in regular microwave mode]. You will see some moist spots on the top and sides. That's fine. Also keep checking if it turns too dry , you don’t want it to burn.
- Do not touch the cake for atleast another 15 minutes, you want to let it cook with the heat trapped inside.
- Remove it from the dish and your cake is ready.
If you want you can make it with 2 biscuits too, just reduce the milk to 1 tbsp and baking powder to 1 tsp and leave it in microwave for 30 seconds. Not everyone wants to have a huge cake. So to simplify the trick is right mix of milk, baking powder and biscuit powder. Most.. most.. important is microwave timing. For less number of cookies time like 30 seconds is more than enough or else you will have a burnt cake.