- Mutton pieces from leg or shoulder 1/2 kg
- Cauliflower cut into big pieces 225 gms
- Ghee 175 gms
- Curd 115 gms
- Salt 15 gms
- Red chillies 12 gms
- Ginger scraped and ground 25 gms
- Punjabi badi powdered 12 gms
- Green chillies ground with seeds 12 gms
- Black cardamoms whole 4 nos.
- Clove whole 6 nos.
- Cinnamon sticks whole 2 2"
1. Take a vessel.
2. Melt ghee and fry cauliflower to a golden brown colour ; remove and keep aside.
3. In the same ghee add cardamoms,cloves and cinnamon.add meat along with curd,salt,red chillies and ginger, and bhunao 3-4 times. Add water and cook.
4. When the meat is tender and very little water remains, add cauliflower , green chillies and punjabi badi, and stir. Simmer on low heat till water dries up and only ghee remains . After adding cauliflower stir carefully to avoid breaking them.
5. And your gobhi mutton do peeazaa is ready.
6. Serve hot.