- 1 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tbsp chopped fenugreek (methi)
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped green chillies
- a pinch of asafoetida (hing)
- salt to taste
- oil for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in bowl, add water and knead to a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into medium round thick size paratha.
- Heat the pan and shallow fry each paratha using little oil and cook on both the sides till it is golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.