- 1 big bunch of chopped coriander leaves (cilantro)
- 5-6 green chopped chilies
- 1 medium sized tomato
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Wash coriander leaves, green chili, tomato & ginger well.
- Blend green chilies, tomato, cumin seeds, salt & ginger into a paste.
- Add coriander leaves, a little at a time & blend.
- If needed, add 2-3 tbsps of water. The water will help in blending.
- Blend well & add lemon juice to taste.
- Turn chutney into a bowl, mix well & serve.