After a very Hectic Day at work something continental for Pati Dev.
- 6 Dinner Rolls
- 10 ounces Bacon bake until crispy & crumble
- Olive Oil
- 5 large Eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup 2% Milk
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 sticks of Thyme
- Parsley Flakes for topping
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F with the rack in the middle.
- Line a microwave safe glass bowl with olive oil.
- Slice dinner rolls into 1/2 inch pieces. Place bread cubes on a baking sheet & toss with some olive oil.
- Bake for about 6 minutes (toss half way,) until slightly brown & crispy. Remove rolls from the oven, let cool a few minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine eggs, cream, milk, 1/2 cup of cheese, 3/4 of the bacon & the seasonings. Add the bread to the egg mixture. Coat the bread thoroughly. Let the bread soak for 15 minutes.
- Transfer bread mixture to the microwave safe bowl. Top with the remainder of the cheddar cheese. Bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted & slightly browned. Top with the remainder of the bacon crumbles & some parsley. Serve immediately.