Yesterday’s dinner was Italy meets Mexico
Super healthy pizza verde style paratha with my favorite guacamole dip- all home made
Even the fussy eaters will love it!!!
It's a great way to get your portion of greens.
- Dough made by 1:1 ratio of wheat and white flour
- 8 mushrooms chopped
- 1 white onion chopped
- (I used green veggies raw- no pre sauté)
- Spinach : 1 bunch chopped
- Parsley : 1 cup chopped
- Basil : 1 cup chopped
- Bell peppers :2 chopped
- Broccoli : ½ chopped
- Salt pepper fresh garlic and oregano
- Fresh mozzarella grated
- Ripe avocados : 1
- Minced onions :1
- Chopped tomatoes: 1
- Green chilly finely chopped :1
- Grated garlic:10 cloves
- Salt : as per taste
- Pepper : ½ tsp
- Lemon :1
- Cumin Powder:1/2 tsp
- 1 bunch chopped coriander
- Mash avocado followed by adding everything and mixing very well. Keep it in fridge for 1 hour before eating so that all flavors infuse well.
For paratha pizza
- In a pan heat olive oil and add chopped white onion. Once raw smell goes off add mushrooms , salt as per taste and cook till all water from mushrooms get evaporated.
- In another flat pan semi cook paratha on both sides.
- Make a sandwich of 2 parathas and for stuffing add all raw vegetables, mushroom mix, salt, pepper, oregano, red pepper, and lots of mozzarella.
- Apply olive oil on both sides and cook this sandwich on slow flame over tawa.
- With heat the mozzarella will melt and hold the sandwich so that it will be easy to flip.
- Flip on other side and cook that side really crisp on high flame.
- Remove from heat. Cut it like pizza and serve with fresh guacamole