My husband and family loved this. Quick to make and super super yummy. I just have this picture to post as it got over in few minutes ;) :D :D
- 4 medium sized potato , boiled and peeled
- 1 teaspoon ginger , grated
- 2 green chillies , chopped
- 2 tomatoes , chopped
- 2teaspoon coriander leaves , chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp maggi masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon Clarified butter(Ghee) + 1/2 teaspoon
- Water as required
- Heat clarified butter in a wok , add asafoetida ,cumin seeds and ginger. Stir for 1/2 minute.
- Add all spices and salt .Keep on low flame.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and green chillies. Mix and cook till ghee comes out from edges.
- Add smashed potatoes and few coriander leaves , toss well and press them gently with spatula. Pour 4 -5 cups of water. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes till water mixed with potatoes and ghee comes out.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Maggi Masala and 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Add chopped coriander and 1/2 teaspoon clarified butter .Serve hot with Khasta Kachories ,Poori.