In this winter season a yummy healthy delight :)
- Moong dal - 2 cups
- Dill - 1 bunch
- Onion - 1 small
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Curry leaves - 1 stalk
- Cumin seeds - 2 tsp
- Dry red chilli flakes - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Pressure cook moong dal with salt and turmeric till the first whistle is about to come. Keep the cooked moong dal aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, allow cumin seeds to splutter, then add curry leaves. Add garlic and onion. Allow the onion to go a little brown. Now tip in dry red chilli flakes and turmeric powder. Fry for a minute. Immediately add dill leaves and cooked dal. Allow it to boil and thicken.
- Serve the curry runny or thick as desired.