So I named it such because I am required to remake it every now and then.
- Chicken : 1kg
- Beaten Curd:1/2 cup
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Dhania Powder : 2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder: 1 tsp
- Tumeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Masala (I have one from Goa) 2 tsp
- Tomato sauce :- 2 tblspns
- 1 cube of butter
- Salt to taste
- 3 onions chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 tomatoes puree
- ½ cup beaten cream
- 1 tbsp curd
- 2 tsp kasoori methi
- 2 tsp degi mirch
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- butter for cooking
- 2 tsp jeera
- 15 cashews soaked in water and make a paste of it.
- Marinade chicken with vinegar n salt n leave aside for 15 mins.
- Then add around 1/2 cup beaten curd and 2 teaspoons dhania powder, 1 teaspoon red chilly powder,1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, garlic powder, tomato sauce and little butter and salt and marinade for an hour
- In the same vessel after an hour put chicken over slow heat for cooking.
- Grind fried onions with 2 tspns of ginger garlic paste.
- In a kadhai add butter, splutter jeera and add onion paste
- Cook for 5-7 mins on slow flame.See to it that you bhunno the onions for long on slow flame till it gets a perfect brown color.
- Add tomato puree n cook till oil leaves sides.
- Then add kashmiri chilly powder n red chilly powder and 1tblspn tomato sauce..1tblspn curd.1/4 cup beaten cream, paste of handful cashews,beaten cream and cook the gravy well till oil leaves sides and den add the chicken pieces n cook again..add some red food colour(optional).
- Add kasoori methi and garam masala powder.cook for 2 more mins and garnish with corriander and fresh cream..
- Serve Hot with jeera rice