- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Water for kneading
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion sliced for kidney beans
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 300g kidney beans, rinsed and soaked over night
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 5 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce (I use American Garden’s)
- Black Pepper and Salt for marinating chicken
- 1/2 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 white onion sliced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 white onion chopped finely
- a bunch of chopped coriander
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 chopped tomato
- Salt to taste
- For Burritos
- Mix together all ingredients and make dough of it. Knead it like chapatti dough.
- Use rolling pin and make big chapattis
- Put them on flat pan and cook it by pressing it continuously.
- Burritos are ready
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium-serving bowl. Stir in onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper. Season with remaining limejuice and salt and pepper to taste. Chill for half an hour to blend flavors.
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Place onion, bell pepper, garlic in skillet, cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Pour beans into skillet, cook for 20 minutes stirring till the beans are cooked. Add salt according to taste and coriander
- Marinate chicken breast with olive oil , salt and pepper for 1 hour. Put it in a pan at medium heat and let it cook for 2 mins on both the sides. Make sure you don’t over cook it or else chicken will be rubbery. Let the chicken cool and shred it. Then again put it in the same pan with barbecue sauce and sauté for 1 minute.
- Mix together all vegetables, sour cream, kidney beans and chicken in burrito wraps and make a roll out of it.
- Serve with Guacamole